Wednesday 9 January 2013

Good morning!

It's beautiful here in Central Alberta this morning. It was so quiet on my morning walk with the dog and a little chilly but not too bad. We are supposed to warm up even more later today.

I weighed myself this morning, it's been a week since I started keeping track of everything and I was very excited, I am down 2.5 lbs. I picked a gym yesterday and I start this afternoon with my personal trainer and I'm excited about that too!  Her name is Samantha and the gym is 360 Fitness in Red Deer.


I have heard so many good things about this gym and my first visit went very well.  It was with Jack, I think he's the owner, he made me feel very comfortable.  He didn't even react when I got emotional about my reason for being there.  Anyone else ever done that?  Tear up a little when you talk about needing to lose weight and why now etc?  He just let it go and I got myself under control.  He showed me around and it looks like a great place.  They even have a sauna!!  

One downside I miss hubby and realized today that he still has another 2 weeks and 2 days before he'll be home :( Guess everything can't be going so well. 


But I will concentrate today on remembering that I lost 2.5 lbs!!!!  lol That will keep me in a good mood all day!
Hope everyone is having a good Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment