Sunday 6 January 2013

Blah it's Sunday.  lol  I miss Ray, he hasn't even been gone a week yet and I miss him so much.

Took the dog out for a nice walk this morning.  It is obvious that there are lots of people living out here in the winter just like us but I was happy that we didn't see anyone when we were out.  We live in a recreational property beside a golf course.  The best time to be here is in the winter when there isn't as much activity.

I am not a very social person.  I tend to be very private and stay to myself and I only go out when I have too.  I have been trying to get out more and that takes me way out of my comfort zone but I'm working on it.

I know Vixen, our shiba-inu, loves it when we go for a nice long walk.  It's not too cold out here right now so I am hoping to walk her more.  She loves to play in the snow the most and I have posted a photo of her when we were out.  We are at the back of our house here, the snow is pretty deep but we have been walking quite a bit so we've made some good trails for ourselves.

The plan today is to watch some TV movies and take another walk with the dog.  Then a bubble bath later before Ray calls. Hope you have a great day too!

Cheers to your happiness & health!


No comments:

Post a Comment