Monday 7 January 2013

10 degrees colder than yesterday made for a freezing walk this morning.  It was very cool when we seen two deer out on the golf course and of course the phone battery was almost dead so I couldn't use the camera.  They bolted pretty quick anyway.

It's a new week and I'm looking forward to it.  I will have two free consults with personal trainers in Red Deer tomorrow and I hope I pick the right one to whip my butt.  I need it!   Its very easy to get in to a do-nothing routine when you work from home and spend so much time alone.

My breakfast this morning wasn't very Paleo but it was good and I really enjoyed it.  I had an open face fried egg sandwich with ham, laughing cow cheese and mustard plus a mandarin and green tea.

Ray wants me to set up Skype today so that should be fun.  It will be nice to be able to see him as well as talk to him.

Happy Monday!
Cheers to your happiness & health!

No comments:

Post a Comment